If you're looking for a reason to attend the 2011 East Coast Game Conference, hosted right here in Raleigh, below are the top 10.
- Have your mind blown by Epic Games' Samaritan demo and learn how they put it together from senior graphics architect Martin Mittring!
- Join the mobile and social gaming revolution in our "Social and Mobile" track.
- Reflect on where the game industry has been and where it is going with Mark Cerny, longtime industry veteran and president of Cerny Games.
- See where GPU technology will take us next with Tony Tomasi, vice president, information technology for IBM.
- Find out how innovators are transforming education and training in our "Advanced Learning" track.
- Get behind the scenes insights on unreleased games like Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Mortal Kombat, and Gears of War 3!
- Explore how game design techniques are making businesses more fun and engaging in our "Business of Games" track.
- Dive into the Unreal Development Kit with hand's on training at our Unreal University, led by the developers of "The Ball", the first commercially released UDK title.
- Meet industry professionals that will provide you with advice to take your career to the next level in our Career Lounge and Critique Sessions.
- If you're on the outside looking in, get a crash course on the game industry in our focused Game Fundamentals track.
For more info or to register online visit: http://www.ecgconf.com/