Inter-Faith Food Shuttle has quickly responded to the COVID-19 crisis and they need your help to continue the momentum.
Inter-Faith Food Shuttle has launched the creation of quick-frozen meals to share with children around the region. With plans to distribute about 7,500 meals per week, Inter-Faith Food Shuttle is requesting donations.
To schedule a pickup or make a donation delivery, please contact Rachel Quigley, Business Corporations and Events Manager, Rachel@FoodShuttle.org.
Please see the list of items requested below:
Items for Meal Prep:
- individual meal trays
- casserole pans
- bread racks
- baking pans
- cardboard boxes (that hold about 30 pounds)
- brown paper bags
- watermelon crates
- tape guns/tape
- shelf stable and fresh proteins
- milk (8oz containers)
- juice boxes/pouches
- canned fruit
- cleaning supplies
- pallet jacks
- stand up walkie (zero turn forklift to get around tight spaces)
- flatbed carts
- cold/freezer and climate controlled storage space
- fuel for delivery vehicles