The Raleigh-Cary metro is No. 2 among "Up-and-Coming Cities for Tech Jobs," according to a new report by employment search firm ZipRecruiter.
The Santa Monica, California-based company analyzed the metro areas with positive job growth in the technology sector and found that "the most common factors in cities creating the highest number of tech jobs were a low cost of living and local colleges that provide resources for research and a continuous entry level workforce."
The top five tech jobs in the Raleigh-Cary metro are infrastructure architect, design engineer, tooling engineer, Java developer and SQL developer.
Here are the top 10 metros for tech job growth:
- Austin-Round Rock, Texas
- Provo-Orem, Utah
- Ft. Collins-Loveland, Colorado
- Hartford-West Hartford-East Hartford, Connecticut
- Indianapolis-Carmel, Indiana
- Boise -Nampa, Idaho
- Manchester-Nashua, New Hampshire
- Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin, Tennessee
- Eugene-Springfield, Oregon
There are no comments yet.
Leave a Comment