Raleigh has been named a top 2017 housing market by realtor.com. Despite a more moderate housing market overall in 2017, strong local economies and population growth will continue to fuel the nation’s hottest markets, and Raleigh is one of those markets. According to realtor.com next year’s predicted slowing price and sales growth, increasing interest rates and changing buyer demographics are setting the stage for five key housing trends:
1. Millennials and boomers will dominate the market
2. Midwestern cities will continue to be hotbeds for millennials
3. Slowing price appreciation
4. Fewer homes on the market and fast moving markets
5. Western cities will continue to lead the nation in prices and sales
To view the full report visit realtor.com.