Raleigh made Forbes "Fastest Growing Cities" list for 2016. The ranking was based on more than just population growth, but also economic growth for the regions. Forbes analyzed the 100 most populous metropolitan statistical areas based on several equally weighted metrics. The metrics were as follows:
- Estimated population growth for 2016 and 2016
- Year-over-year job growth for 2015
- 2015 gross metro product growth (economic growth rate)
- Federal unemployment data
- Media annual pay for college-educated workers
North Carolina had two cities on the list, the other one being Charlotte, which was tied for 13th place. For the full list and article visit Forbes.
There are no comments yet.
Leave a Comment