Raleigh came in ninth on Wallet Hub's ‘Best Large Markets for Real Estate’ list. The study noted that while some Americans are still wary trusting the real estate market, that sent the US economy into a free fall over ten years ago, there's evidence that sales of new single-family homes were higher this past July than in nearly 10 years.
Nationwide, which tracks the health of U.S. real estate, reported at the end of quarter two that “the overall U.S. housing market is sustainable,” adding that “few regional housing markets are vulnerable to a housing downturn.”
WalletHub’s analysts compared 300 U.S. cities across 16 key metrics to help prospective home buyers find the most attractive real-estate markets these measures included:
- Lowest and Highest % of Homes with Negative Equity
- Lowest and Highest Avg. Number of Days Until a House is Sold
- Lowest and Highest Media Home-Price Appreciation
- Lowest and Highest Foreclosure Rate
- Lowest and Highest % of Mortage Holders in Delinquency
- Fewest and Most Unsold Homes Owned by Banks
- Lowest and Highest Home Price as a % of Income
- Lowest and Highest Maintenance Costs as a % of Income
Buy a home in #Raleigh! The 9th Best Large Real-Estate Market in 2016: http://ow.ly/ZDy7303Jv9P
There are no comments yet.
Leave a Comment